NOTTINGHAM HYPNOTHERAPIST
     &
                        ENERGY healing             

                                                             

What is Hypnosis and how we can benefit from Hypnosis?

Hypnotherapy is a conversation between two people the conversation is from a therapist to the client and then for the clients to use the imagination and visualisation  to follow the suggestions of the hypnotherapist,  using suggestion the hypnotherapist can go round the Conscious side of the brain and enter the back door of the subconscious or the super conscious it has been called, as human beings, we only use 10% to 12% of our conscious  brain capacity where the other 88% is our subconscious sitting and waiting for us to catch up with the inner workings of our spiritual being, for us to be able to enter and use more of the subconscious side of the brain, hypnotherapy uses the information from the client which has had a life of information which has been  structured for the brain to cope with certain situations as we start to realise what capacity the subconscious we really have , through  guidance the client is directed  and guided with respect so then he/she can open there closed doors in there subconscious mind to make them more adaptable to life situations and know how powerful we all can  be to turn the wrong information into the right information.

All Hypnosis Is Self Hypnosis

Hypnosis cannot be carried out unless you have the confirmation from the client, hypnosis cannot be forced on anyone who doesn’t want to enter hypnosis you cannot make them do anything which they wouldn’t do in a normal state of consciousness, the client is in total control of the session they will decide how they would like  to enter into hypnosis they will be perfectly aware what's happening around them so if they feel threatened  they are able to come out of hypnosis and be in total Harmony with surroundings,  hypnosis is a tool which is used on trust basis as hypnotherapists we have a duty of care for every person who walks through our doors and to make sure that the experience of hypnosis is a very enjoyable one

Everyone thinks about changing the world, but nobody thinks about changing him or herself, but if we look inward we all can change through counselling you get to the consciousness of the problem through Hypnotherapy you get to the root of the problem, that is the difference between the two therapies.

What is Hypnotherapy Used For?

  • Anger Management

  • Assertiveness
  • Concentration
  • Chronic Pain
  • Cravings
  • Creativity
  • Death or Loss
  • Exam Anxiety
  • Phobias
  • Addictions
  • Confidence
  • Self-Doubt
  • Stop Smoking
  • Fear
  • Stress
  • Etc​​​​​
gallery/smiling-couple-drinking-coffee-and-looking-at-each-other_1098-413